Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anniversary

Jake and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary earlier this month.  Well, I can't really say that we celebrated.  Jake was down and totally out with his back and Shea was on her death bed with strep.  It wasn't a real festive day in the Rhodes household.  Drew and I had fun though.
My father-on-law just couldn't stand it that we weren't going to be doing anything for our anniversary, so he came over that night with flowers and a cake.  Check it out.

Did you notice how the genius spelled *anivesary*......nice!!!  We got a good laugh out of that one.  For those of you that don't know, Jake's name is really Chris.....it's a long story. There's no interesting witness protection program story or anything.  He's not in hiding.
Shea is finally having her first t-ball game tonight against Adel....YAY!!!  Her first game got rained out.  Her second game was supposed to be this past Saturday but got rescheduled to tonight.  She is so stinkin' excited.  It should be fun.
Oh, yeah, I finally bought clay so Shea and I can get going on my pottery wheel.  Shea is so excited.  Maybe we'll be able to find some time to get started on that this weekend..
Hope everyone's having a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. That's nice that your father-in-law brought over a cake! I think a requirement for a cake decorator should be knowing how to spell:)

    ReplyDelete