Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Thursday, December 9, 2010

So super yummy!!!!

Have you guys tried these wonderfully scrumptious cookies?!?!?!?!  Wow, are they good!!!  Don't expect me to share though.  Jake had the nerve to find my hiding spot and helped himself to a few....WHAT!!!!!  How dare he.  What was he doing looking there anyway??  Then he managed to make it worse by uttering these blasphemous (do you like that, Beth??)words, "Shea, I'll give you two cookies if you eat your asparagus. "  Wouldn't the cookies cancel out the health benefits of the asparagus?  How could he take my precious cookies away from me?  What have I done to him??

So, with my hiding spot sacrificed and some of my precious cookies gone, what am I to do?  Right....get over it and get to finishing some of my Christmas presents I'm making........right after I find a new hiding spot!!

Now I just need a peppermint mocha coffee, and I'll be in peppermint heaven.  It's a real place, ya know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment