Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I-Cubs baseball

Jake and I took the kids to go see the I-Cubs play against the Tucson Padres this past weekend.  What fun!!!!  The kids had an absolute blast.  Truth be told, I don't think they watched any of the game.  They were just there for the atmosphere.  Shea and I got on the big screen.  Shea thought that was the coolest thing ever!!


The I-Cubs mascot Cubbie made his way over to us.  The kids loved him.  This is a HUGE deal that Shea is giving him a hug.  She has always been freaked out by people in big costumes.  That's why we don't have a single picture of her with Santa or the Easter Bunny.  Now that she's cool with it, I think we need to finally visit Disneyland.  It was never an option to us before.




So, here I am waiting to caption the postgame show for the Sharks and Canucks game.  It's in double overtime right now.  I should have started an hour and a half ago.  It's almost midnight.  I'm tired!!  Poor me.

Hope you all are having a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog you have! I've signed up as your new follower! Your family life sounds so idyllic and lovely! It sounds as though you're a LOVELY mummy!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete