Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Yes, I got up early to watch the Royal Wedding.  Why?  I have no idea.  I'm not into the royals.  I'm definitely not a fluff chick.  I've never dreamed about marrying a prince.  I've never been super girly, but I totally wanted to watch the wedding.  Shea wanted to watch it too, so I got her up as Kate was getting ready to walk into Westminster Abbey.

How awesome was her dress???  Wow!!!  She looked great.

Shea and I got a kick out of some of the hats.  What in the world was up with some of those hats...YIKES!!!  Did any of you see Princess Eugenie and Beatrice's hats?  They were a little frightening.  Shea did her best to stay up, but I guess 4:30a is just too much to ask.  She asked me to wake her back up when they were ready to kiss.

If I were a really good mom I would have made scones and tea, but sliced apples and peanut butter just had to do.


I'm now off to the Puppy Dog Relays at Shea's school.  The kids have tons of fun. I'm so glad it's a beautiful day!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment