Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photo Wreath

Here is a super-stinkin' cute wreath that I made.  Totally cute, huh!!!!  It was sooo stinkin' easy, too.  The picture totally doesn't do it justice.  I've been going upstairs and staring at it ever since I finished it.
I saw it HERE and had just the perfect spot to put it.  Shea's going to be kind of ticked though.  I did have to take down one of her Care Bear pictures she had colored and has A.L.L. O.V.E.R. the place to put this up.

Shea has been giddy the past week or so.  She gets to practice with the Van Meter Dance Team for a few days and then perform a routine with them at one of the Van Meter Boys' Basketball games next week.  She has been so excited she can hardly stand it.  This is totally up Shea's alley.  Any of you that know her know that's she's not shy at all.  If any of my pictures turn out good, I'll post a few.

We're supposed to get another storm this Thursday/Friday.  That ruins my day off on Friday.  I was planning on meeting up with my friend, Beth.  But, noooo, I'm a sissy and can't handle the fun Iowa winter weather. 

Have a good rest of the week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment