Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Friday, September 24, 2010

Bass bowling

If you ever get the chance to go bowling at the Bass Pro Shop in Altoona, IA, I highly recommend it.  It is super fun!!!  We went there when my parents were up visiting last month.  The whole bowling alley is like you're underwater.  They even have part of a sunken ship sticking out with a mermaid on the front, which Shea thought was super cool, and it was.  The kids had a total blast.
I guess Shea's not afraid of sharks!!! 

This is our lane...cool, huh!!

                                             Jake showing us all how it's done.......showoff!!
                                    
Okay, I'm not sure why my last pic is wacky....aargh!!!

On a different note, the kids are having their very first babysitter tomorrow (other than family).  Shea couldn't be more excited.  She absolutely LOVES the girl that's going to babysit.  She already wrote out an agenda for what they're going to do while the babysitter's over.
Jake's going to a wedding and I'm going to get a facial.  The wedding is for one of the producers that Jake freelances with.  He's now helping film the wedding and reception, so rather than go and be by myself, I figured some time at the spa was a better way to go.  Actually, I have to give Jake the credit.  He got me a gift certificate to Sahar's in May for our anniversary, but I haven't found the time to go and get pampered.  He figured that was going to be more fun for me than the wedding.....good thinking!!!  They couldn't get me in for a massage to go with it, so while I won't be relaxed, I'll totally be glowing.  Well, that's the idea at least.

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have so much fun at your spa day. Altoona, IA holds a different memory for me as this was the city I was in when I experienced my first tornado. We were in a coffee shop and had to duck under the tables while we watched a car get picked up and thrown directly into my mom's brand new car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave you a blog award to day, stop by my blog to see. http://krmccord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete