Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 1 - 30 Day Challenge

My friend Kaylan tagged me to participate in a 30 day challenge from here.  I can't promise that I'm going to do it every day.....come on, we all know how horrible I am about updating my blog.  It sounds fun, so here I go.

Day 1:  Your favorite song.

This is kind of a tough one.  For those that don't know, and if you don't, you should, The Beatles are my all time favorite band..EVER!!!!  I'd have to pick either Let it Be or Daytripper, but there are so many good ones.  Meeting Paul McCartney is on my bucket list after all!!  I did get to see him in concert a few years back.  He was super awesome!!  Lately I'm totally loving Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood.  Carrie's coming in concert in December.  It sure would be super cool to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment