Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let me introduce myself!!!

Hi, my name is Stacey.  I have abandoned my blog.  I'm a blog abandoner.  I promise to get better.  There's no one else here in my blog abandoner support group except me, so I'll be doing all the talking today.
I can't believe it's been THREE months since I've blogged last.  I've done tons that's blogworthy.  I went to Tucson for my 20th high school reunion and my mom's retirement, Drew turned two (yes, I can't believe he's two, and yes, I'm having the itch to have another baby), Shea started 1st grade, my parents came up to visit, got some devestating family news, gained a few pounds, etc. etc. etc
I'll start from the present and work my way backwards.  Yesterday I took the kids to the playground after school for a while.  It was an absolutely beautiful day, and we had to make the most of it.
This week is homecoming week at Van Meter, so all the kids get to have fun dress-up days this week.  Monday was cowboy day.  Tuesday was super hero day.  Today is pink day.  Shea is head to toe pink today, totally decked out!!!  Tomorrow is pajama day, and Friday is spirit day.  You wear your Van Meter colors.  How fun is that.  We never had that growing up, did we????
I'm putting the first coat of paint on a growth chart I'm making for the kids.  I've had all of the supplies since March....yes, March!!  It's so much easier for me to find the time to buy the supplies than to actually get the project done.  This is going to be a fun one.

Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! We missed you. Let's get this blogging party started. You have some catching up to do missy!

    ReplyDelete