Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One more thing!!

I need to take better pictures.  My pictures never seem to be very good.  I've been trying to take a pic of the sock monkey shirt I made Drew, but can't seem to get a good shot.  Well, Hell's bells, Jake's work is photography and video, don't you think some of it would have rubbed off on me......not even a little bit!!!!!  I've been telling Jake I need a new, fancy SLR camera, but he's been trying to convince me that I don't.  He's not really trying to convince me, he's telling me I don't need one......we'll see!!

So, here's my pic of Drew's shirt....sucky pic, but super cute shirt (in person).
Thought I'd sneak in a pic that Jake took on one of his jobs.

Jake worked on Keith Urban's music video when he was in town for his concert.  How cool is that!!!!!!

Have a fantastic day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute shirt! You should do a post on how you made it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. both pictures are amazing. You and your husband both have cool and creative jobs. Very fun. Yes, post how you made it!

    p.s. I am going to do a chalkboard plate moms playdate soon. LOVE the idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I love Keith Urban!

    And I can't wait to see what you do with your mudroom! Don't forget the before-and-after pics!

    ReplyDelete