Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stacey New Year - Year of the ??????

Okay, so here goes.....I've had the crappiest couple of months, totally due to work, so I'm starting the year over.  How can I absolutely LOVE my job but not like my employer?  Someone, please tell me.  I'll spare you all the pity party.  Some of you haven't been spared and have already had to listen to me....THANKS!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm at the point where I can't take it anymore and something's got to give.  So with that in mind, I'm starting the year over now and am going to go after some serious changes.  Just getting this out is already taking a load off of me....WA HOO!!!!  Why should the Chinese have all the fun and have an animal every year.  I want one.  What should it be?  Nothing creepy like a rat...crazy Chinese!!!

Luckily, I'm the only one going insane at my house.  The kids and hubby are wonderful. 


Here's my little sweetie helping roll out pizza dough.


Shea will be seven next month.  Yeah, you read that right, seven!!!  How in the world did that happen?!?!?!?  My parents are coming up for her birthday....totally cool.  Now, where to have her party??  We usually have it at our house, but I think we'll have it somewhere this year.  The obvious places are Incredible Pizza or Pump It Up.  I'm totally leaning towards Pump It Up, but then I thought that Metro Ice for an ice skating party would be fun.  Yes?  No?  There's also Monkey Joe's, which is like Pump It Up.  I better decide pretty darn quick.



Drew is still just the best little guy E.V.E.R.!!!  He wants to do everything that Shea does.  He talks up a storm and still loves to snuggle with me.  I'll take it while I can.  I think we're going to start tackling that whole crazy potty training thing with him this weekend.  I should say I'M going to start tackling it. First thing in the morning I think I'll have a delivery truck drop off a load of Clorox wipes and M&Ms.  You know, Clorox wipes for the clean up that I'm sure will be needed until Drew gets his aim down and M&Ms for the rewards...for me not going crazy for having to teach a boy how to go potty. 




Jake is working on our mud room.  I loved our mud room before, but now it's going to be even more awesome.  The whole thing is gutted and a complete mess.  So, what did Jake do yesterday instead of work on the mud room???  Right, he went fishing!!  I can see how that's more important.  Can't say I blame him.  If I EVER had a whole day to do anything I wanted, it sure wouldn't be working on the house.  I wasn't mad at him...promise!!!

Is anyone else as excited as I am about Ralph Macchio being on the new season of Dancing With the Stars??  Oh, yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment