Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Holy Homemade Marshmallows!!!!

I've been wanting a Kitchenaid mixer for a long time...like forever!!!!  I finally got one.  It only took me selling my steno machine.  Jake just couldn't believe that I wasn't ever going to use it again.  No freakin' way!!!!  I didn't even have the urge to try it out before I packaged it all up.  Take a look at this beauty though.
The kids and I made these super awesome peppermint marshamallows with it.  They are totally delicious.

YUM!!!!!  I combined these recipes from Our Best Bites and Martha Stewart.

Drew and Shea are turning into quite the sous chefs.  It's great until they end up fighting over who gets to do what.  It can get pretty ugly.  Shea has marked almost every page in her kids' cookbook for things that she wants to make.  She's been getting into writing out menus and taking our orders.  Her b-day is coming up in a couple weeks, so I'm thinking I'm going to get her a couple waitress pads so that she can really take orders.  Fun, right?!?!?!?!?!?!

Speaking of b-days, can you even believe Shea's going to be seven?!?!?!?!?!  For crying out loud, where have the past seven years gone????  It's mind-boggling that she's going to be seven.  I don't like it one bit!!  What I do like is that my parents will be coming up from Arizona for her b-day.  I love it when they visit.  They can stay forever as far as I'm concerned!!

Anyone keeping up with the NCAA basketball tournament??  All I have to say is U of A....U of A...U of A(University of Arizona).  Beat Duke!!!!  Go Wildcats!!!

Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment