Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 11 - 30 Day Challenge

A photo of you recently -

This one was hard.  I'm always the one taking the pictures, not in them. 
Here's one of me holding my neice's new baby, Lindsey.  I was in Tucson in July for my high school reunion and got a chance to go see her at the hospital.  She was born early and had to spend quite a while in the NICU....such a sweet baby!!  She was so tiny that Shea was afraid to hold her.  Poor thing, she had been waiting all day to hold her but then chickened out.

I look just as young as I did in my last post from my wedding, don't I!!!!  I'd twist all of your arms to say yes if you were anywhere near me.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I think your face looks slimmer now than it did in your wedding pics. And that baby was tiny!

    ReplyDelete