Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 6 - 30 Day Challenge

20 of my favorite things -

1. My family, of course!!  They're all so wonderful, including my dog, Ruger.
2. Heated floors.
3. Coffee with Peppermint Mocha creamer.
4. Working from home.
5. Watching Shea run.  The girl LOVES to run and run and run and run!!!!
6. Having funny kids.
7. Dancing With the Stars.
8. Pretty fabrics.
9. Working on my 1st quilt.
10. Listening to Drew talk.  He no longer sounds like Curious George.
11. Fall weather.
12. Being pregnant.
13. Listening to Shea sing....just not Justin Beiber!!
14. Pillowtop bed.
15. The Tennis Channel.
16. Shea telling me about her day when she gets home.
17. Drew getting into bed with us in the middle of the night.
18. Tasty Taco.
19. CHEESECAKE!!!!!
20. The color green - lime green to be exact.

I really have about 50 million favorites, who doesn't!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment