Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 12 - 30 Day Challenge

Something you are OCD about -

I'm not really OCD about anything that I can think of.  Let me dig real deep.  I'm thinking, thinking, thinking.  Nope, can't come up with a damn thing.  I'm not OCD about cleaning, although I sooooo wish I was (Yes, Beth, I want to be more like you...really).  I don't plan things well in advance.  I don't have dinner planned out every night.  I don't make the kids take a bath/shower every night, although it's a terrific idea.

I've got it.....I'm OCD about procrastinating and not putting plans into action.  I knew I was OCD about something!!

Now I'm off to go start cleaning!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! You are hilarious!!! Procrastinator or not, you are still awesome!

    ReplyDelete