Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 4 - 30 Day Challenge

Your Favorite Book -

This one is a tough one.  There are so many books that I love from the Harry Potter series to the Kay Scarpetta series to the Prey series.  They're all great.  However, my all-time favorite book is The Elephant Man.  It is such a tearjerker.  Oh, oh, I totally loved The Lovely Bones....so super good.  I've keep a journal of all the books I've read since 2002.  There are a ton of books that I want to read, it's just so hard to find the time.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment