Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 8 - 30 Day Challenge

Photo that makes you angry/sad

Well, I don't really have a photo to post....sorry!!  There are plenty of pictures that make me sad but none that make me angry.  Here's where I get all deep and everything.  The pictures that make me sad are either ones of the kids when they were younger....oh, how I wish they wouldn't grow up, or they're ones of me when I was younger, say 5-20 years ago.  They make me sad because of all the things I thought I'd do but haven't done and probably never will. 

For instance, I was positive I was going to move to either Boston, Vermont or Maine.  But where did I end up??  Iowa!!  How in the !@#$ did that happen???  Have you guys ever been to the Northeast Coast?  It is so crazy beautiful.  Without letting you all into my crazy mind, I'll just leave it at that one example.

On the other hand, how can I be sad for what I haven't done/accomplished when I'm surrounded by the absolutely most beautiful accomplishments ever.....my family.  So there you go, I'm sad and happy at the same time!!!

Oh, on a side note, I finally finished Shea's quilt today....WOO HOO!!!!  I'll post pics tomorrow.  Shea absolutely loved it...exactly what I was going for!!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment