Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girlfriends!!!

"Isn't that the most?  To say the least?"
 -Patty Simcox ( Grease)                                                    
                                                
I had the MOST fun visiting old high school friends while in Tucson, to say the least!!!! The time went by way too fast. It was so much fun to chat and see that everyone is doing good and are happy.


B-Cindy and Kristi
F-me, Rachel and Jessica


Rach and I were best friends in high school. I totally miss hanging out with her. Is there a funnier person in the world??  I don't think so.  We had drama together, played basketball together, she came to as many of my volleyball games as she could....good times!!!  Of course we had tons and tons of other fun times!!  We were inseperable. She turned me on to the Beatles, who are still my all-time favorite band.  Thanks, Rach!!
Cindy and I met my freshman year of high school, our first week, our first school dance.....no, we weren't dancing together!!  We've been friends ever since.  We have managed to stay in contact all this time.
Kristi and I played volleyball together.  Those were the days, mainly because we kicked @#$!!!!!!  Seriously!! 
Jessica and I met, I'm almost positive, through our friend Val.  We also had a stat class together at the UofA that totally kicked my butt.  I have n.e.v.e.r worked soo frickin' hard for a grade and still not understand half of what was taught. 
Rach sent me the best message the other day and brought up my pottery. I totally need to get back into doing my pottery. My pottery wheel and kilns are kind of ticked at me that I haven't used them for so long. I'm pretty sure they'll forgive me and let me make some beautiful stuff again.....soon, hopefully!!! Remember how I'm going to start making time to do the things I L.O.V.E.......well, my pottery is definitely one of those things.

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of you that you have a pottery wheel and kiln. I would love to start doing that also! Of course, I may wait until all the kids are in school all day--I mean, let's be realistic, I can't keep up with stuff now! Glad you had fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! I forgot that we had that stats class together. I still say, to this day, that it was the hardest "C" I ever earned, and I also have no flippin' idea what they were talking about. Good thing I gravitated towards English, since numbers are clearly not my thing. It was sooooo much fun hanging out with you over the break! Thanks for arranging it.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pottery? Your own wheel? A kiln? You are a super craft nut, Stacey!!! I had no idea! I am jealous you have all that stuff. I only made a few things in high school, but I LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete