Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello from Down Under


In honor of the upcoming Australian Open, I thought I'd send you all a message from the place I want to go visit more than any other place in the world.....Australia, of course.  Right now would be nice since it's summer there.
You can't tell from the picture how super cute this alphabet it, but I promise you that it is.  I made these for Shea so that she could practice her words and reading on our long, long, long drive to Tucson for Christmas.  I cut out letters on my Cricut machine that I love so much, put them on a magnet sheet, cut them out then Mod Podged them so they'll stay on nice.  They didn't get used much on the trip though.  I guess watching Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs and Up a gazillion times is much more fun then practing words...go figure!!!
I totally want to make one of these super cool magnetic boards http://craftysisters-nc.blogspot.com/2009/11/beadboard-magnetic-board.html for Shea to put her alphabet on. Yes, I STILL haven't figured out how to put a link up that doesn't put the whole damn thing up...Grrrrrr!!!!

It's finally warming up a bit here.....hello 20s and 30s.  Isn't it sad when it's in the 20s and 30s and you think it's a heat wave!!  I'll take it while I can get it.
Enjoy your day, everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. So instead of putting the website in there, just type a word like link or here. Then highlight said word and then there is a button I think it is next to the text color or something that says hyperlink if you hover your mouse over it. While your word is highlighted hit the hyperlink button and that box should let you type or paste in the link. It is so hard to explain through typing, but let me know if that helps!

    ReplyDelete