Lovin' lately!!

Pinterest(I'm addicted!)...My garden....Fires at the firepit...The kids getting to sleep in late(them, not me. I miss those days)....Watching Drew try to eat a Bomb Pop....Summer!! Summer!!! Summer!!!!








Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Too too cute tutus!!!

These are some tutus I made for Christmas presents for my neices and my friend Michelle that has a sweet baby.  I never did get around to sending her anything when Kennedy was born, so I just had to make her one of these tutus.  Yes, this is another project that I got from a blog that I don't have a link to.  I'm pretty sure I have it written down somewhere, so when I find it, I'll post it.  Shea is wanting one that is rainbow.  No sweat, these are super easy!!

I just had to try one on Drew.....he'll hate me for it when he's older.
He.did.not want to take it off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment